Construction of High Speed 2’s (HS2’s) 3.4km long Colne Valley Viaduct has reached a major milestone with a key 40m long span lifted into place over a local road during a three week closure of the route.
You have read 1 of 1 free-access articles allowed for 30 – days. For further access please register or log in. ICE members can login for free using their ICE email address and password to gain access.
Subscribe for unlimited access
- Read in-depth analysis of the news that matters
- Exclusive interviews and commentary from leading industry players
- Special reports on key events
- Access to NCE’s ‘The Future of…’ and ‘Innovative Thinking’
Register for guest access
- Two-week unrestricted access to www.newcivilengineer.com
- Full access to NCE Digital Issue archive
- Exclusive daily and weekly newsletters